Windows 8.1 (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)

Search email archive for

Windows 8.1 (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:26:48 -0700 (
Subject: Windows 8.1

Reference Manager 12 not responding to "update citations and bibliography" button in Micorsoft Word 2010. Fix needed.

Re: Windows 8.1 (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:26:45 -0800 (
Subject: Re: Windows 8.1

Hello, clbristow:   That doesn't sound like a compatibility issue, offhand. Does the same issue occur if you insert citations into a new, blank Word document?

Re: Windows 8.1 (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:58:06 -0800 (

Make sure you have updated Reference Manager to version 12.0.3. Also, make sure Word 2010 is the 32-bit install. Reference Manager is not compatible with the 64-bit installation:   http://www.refman.com/rmword2k7.asp