Content Files Update

Search email archive for

Content Files Update
Author: Bernstein, Jonathan    Posted: Thu, 2 May 2002 13:33:17 -0400

Dear Reference Manager users:

listserv, regarding the Content Files News Release posted on April 18th, we
wanted to clarify a few points.

The new Reference Manager Content Files, which include output styles and
input filters, can be located on the Reference Manager website in the
"Support and Services" section. http://www.refman.com/support/rmsupport.asp.
At this time, files must be selected and downloaded individually.

Output Styles
There are 15 new and 1 updated output style.

New Updated
AUK American Psychological Association
5th ed.
Conservation Biology
Ecological Applications
Ecological Monographs
Ecology
Environmental Science and Technology
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Experimental Eye Research
Journal of Neurotrauma
Molecular Ecology
Pediatrics
Plant Cell Reports
The Condor
The Wilson Bulletin
Trends in Ecology and Evolution

To access and download these bibliographic and journal output styles, please
click http://www.refman.com/support/rmstyles.asp.

Input Filters
There are 14 new OCLC FirstSearch Input Filters, all of which correspond to
the new OCLC search interface.** All databases for the Ovid Web have been
updated.
To access these files for download, please click
http://www.refman.com/support/rmfilters.asp.

** Please note: OCLC FirstSearch has made changes to their data export
formats. This has resulted in improper importing of text files into
Reference Manager. OCLC FirstSearch is aware of the issues and a fix is
being implemented in the next monthly FirstSearch install. For more
specific information about the timeframe, contact

We greatly appreciate your feedback and continued support of Reference
Manager.

AW: Content Files Update
Author: Axel Schmidt    Posted: Thu, 02 May 2002 16:31:07 -0500

Dear Jonathan,

the best thing in his case would be to put all updated files together in an
official update file and put that on the web saving all the users a lot of
time to figure out which one is new, download it etc... This is called user
support.

Cheers,

Axel