separators between in text citations

Search email archive for

separators between in text citations
Author: Katja Grieshaber    Posted: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:29:46 +0200
Hi all,

i have a problem regarding separating citations in the text.

In my style (Harvard.os) there are no spaces between the citations, e.g.

(Doe, J., 1998;Smith, E., 2001)
^^^^^^

Can anyone tell me how to place a space between ";" and "Smith"
automatically?
By changing it manually, the next auto-generation will change it to the
above line.

Regards,

Katja Grieshaber

Re: separators between in text citations
Author: Jacks Jorge    Posted: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:18:57 -0700
You can try to use the following sequence:

- open refman program
- choose "bibliography" in the task bar
- choose "open output style" in the list of options
- choose "Harvard.os", open it.
- choose "In-text Citations"
- choose "In-text settings"
- add an space after "citation separator"
- save the alterations

Hope it works,

j jorge

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com