Thomson Reuters:"Re: From Mendelay to RefManager" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"Re: From Mendelay to RefManager" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted:
Subject: Re: From Mendelay to RefManager
Author: Jason (Moderator)
Date: 07-01-2013 12:14 PM

You can export your records from Mendeley in the RIS format and then import into Reference Manager:   In Mendeley:   Select the records you wish to export. You can click Edit > Select All if you want your entire database. Click on the File menu > Export Change Save As Type option to "RIS - Research Information Systems (*.ris)." Pick a name and location for the file and Save. In Reference Manager:   Open your existing database in Reference Manager or create a new one from the File menu. Click on the File menu > Import Text file. For the Filter, select RIS.cap For the text file, select the RIS text file you saved from Mendeley. Click Import