Thomson Reuters:"RefMan 12 - Exporting Attachments" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"RefMan 12 - Exporting Attachments" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted:
Subject: RefMan 12 - Exporting Attachments
Author: jrosenbaum (New User)
Date: 07-16-2013 01:20 PM

In RefMan 12 we have PDF files attached to multiple records.  Currently the only way to save the attachments, that we know of, is to open them in their respective program then perform a Save As.   Is there a faster way to do this?  I cannot drag them out or copy and paste them.   Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.   Jesse R.