Thomson Reuters:"Re: Export to a CSV file" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Export to a CSV file" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted:
Subject: Re: Export to a CSV file
Author: TMartin (Moderator)
Date: 07-11-2013 12:32 PM

Hello Eleanor,     Reference Manager has an option to Export to a Comma Delimited file built into the program.   If you have your database open then go to File and Export.   You can select the Output Format to "Comma Delimited" and then the Reference Options   "All References in list".   At the top of the screen you can click the browse button to name the file and select where it will be saved.   You would then click the Export button.   You should end up with a file that you can open with Excel.   Let us know if you have any questions or if this does not resolve the issue.