Thomson Reuters:"Re: Can't find style for Molecular Therapy" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Can't find style for Molecular Therapy" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:49:43 -0800
Subject: Re: Can't find style for Molecular Therapy
Author: jimmyjop (New User)
Date: 02-17-2012 10:49 AM

Hi Michael, I have the same problem. Did you find a formatting file?

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Can't find style for Molecular Therapy" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:52:23 -0800
Author: jimmyjop (New User)
Date: 02-17-2012 10:52 AM

Good grief! I see your post is almost 2 years old. If there is anyone out there I'll try and follow up on this.

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Can't find style for Molecular Therapy" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 2 May 2012 11:49:31 -0700
Author: JimmyM (Moderator)
Date: 05-02-2012 02:49 PM

Greetings, I've logged your request for the creation of this style.  If you know of an existing Reference Manager output style that's close to what you're looking for, our Technial Support department could help guide you through making further changes-   Technical Support http://refman.com/support/rmtechform.asp Phone: 800-336-4474 at the prompt press 4, and then select the "ResearchSoft Products" option.     Best Regards, Jimmy M. Customer Technical Support Representative Scientific Thomson Reuters Phone: +1 800 336 4474 ResearchSoft Product Support thomsonreuters.com

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Can't find style for Molecular Therapy" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 31 May 2012 23:07:07 -0700
Author: eniko (New User)
Date: 06-01-2012 02:06 AM