Thomson Reuters:"Bates Motel Episode 3" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"Bates Motel Episode 3" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Subject: Bates Motel Episode 3
Author: jameshope (Visitor)
Date: 04-01-2013 02:59 AM

    Did you catch Episode 2 of Bates Motel yesterday? Get an idea of what to expect from Episode 3 with this preview video. For those that haven’t been watching the series, both episodes are available online. “Bates Motel” serves as a prequel to the most famous fright film of all-time, “Psycho.” …“Bates Motel” will give viewers an intimate understanding of how Norman Bates’ psyche developed from his childhood through his teen years. Fans will have access to the dark, twisted backstory and learn first hand how his mother, Norma, and her lover damaged Norman, helping forge the most well-known serial killing motel owner in history. Bates Motel: Episode 1.03 - What’s Wrong With Norman - “Dylan learns there is more to his new job than he originally thought; Emma and Norman make a shocking discovery.”

Thomson Reuters:"Bates Motel Episode 3" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 06:29:45 -0700
Author: Ryan (Administrator)
Date: 04-01-2013 02:59 AM