Thomson Reuters:"Adventure Time Season 5 Episode 15" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"Adventure Time Season 5 Episode 15" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 22:48:20 -0700
Subject: Adventure Time Season 5 Episode 15
Author: jameshope (Visitor)
Date: 04-01-2013 01:48 AM

    Mystery  Dungeon Preview The only thing different is the characters and world  have been expanded upon, and Penn's name is now Finn.   Adventure Time with Finn and Jake is Cartoon Network's newest cartoon.  Similarly to the pilot, it is full to the brim with humor (some which is  directly aimed at the adult audience, THANK GOD) There are still many  one liners (most of which have been stolen from the pilot but I'm hoping  that as the series goes on this will diminish. The music isn't very  memorable, but it isn't supposed to be. It's a show about Finn, Jake and  all of their friends and the stupid situations they find themselves in.   Adventure Time with Finn and JakeSeason 5 Episode 8 (S05E08)Episode  name: Mystery DungeonGenre: Animation Airs at: January 21, 2013, 7:30 pm  ETNetwork: Cartoon Network Things are going to get even more  algebraic on Cartoon Network as season 5 of Penn Ward’s smash hit 2D  toon Adventure Time kicks off on the channel on Monday, November 12 at  7:30 p.m. ET/PT! The new season will shed light on the old and new  colorful inhabitants of Ooo–including the return of the (possibly)  redeemed Flame Princess, Jake and Lady Rainicorn’s pups and a second  installment of the gender-swapped Fionna and Cake saga.   Watch Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Season 5 Episode 8 Mystery  Dungeon Online , Watch Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Season 5  Episode 8 Mystery Dungeon online, Download Adventure Time with Finn and  Jake Season 5 Episode 8 Mystery Dungeon Show Episode In DVD Quality ,  Free Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Season 5 Episode 8 Mystery  Dungeon Watching Tv ChennelTv Show , Live Adventure Time with Finn and  Jake Season 5 Episode 8 Mystery Dungeon Streaming   Watch Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Season 5 Episode 8 Mystery  Dungeon Online Show Episdoe On Tv Channel. Here You Can Download This  Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Season 5 Episode 8 Mystery Dungeon Tv  Video Full Episode Torrent Download For Free , Watch Adventure Time with  Finn and Jake Season 5 Episode 8 Mystery Dungeon live Adventure Time  with Finn and Jake Season 5 Episode 8 Mystery Dungeon play streaming  free on Youtube , Megavideo , Hd video and Dailymotion.   Cartoon Network has finally found a gem, and I hope for their sake that  they keep this show running and start funding more shows like this  instead of obviously cheap-made flash cartoons (Johnny Test anyone?) It  is a show like this that was needed to get CN back on top, and I hope  it'll stay that way What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!

Thomson Reuters:"Adventure Time Season 5 Episode 15" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 06:29:44 -0700
Author: Ryan (Administrator)
Date: 04-01-2013 01:48 AM