Thomson Reuters:"There is the scene where Merle was tied up in a" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"There is the scene where Merle was tied up in a" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 03:44:50 -0700
Subject: There is the scene where Merle was tied up in a
Author: gannedipori (Visitor)
Date: 04-01-2013 06:44 AM

The Walking Dead this week is pretty intense and more focused compared to the other episodes that seem to have too many actions and less plot on what they would be focusing on. The difference of this newest episode of the The Walking Dead Season 3 really felt by the other watchers and fans are pleased with this. Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 6 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 The episodes basically contains lots of circles on the plot and some of them flash backing into back at the end of the second season where Rick said that the team was no longer a democracy within the farm’s destruction and Shane’s betrayal. “This Sorrowful Life” deals a lot with that moment. There is also connection to the moment when Merle was handcuffed at a roof in Atlanta back in season 1. The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 | Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 1 Another great point of this episode is because this is where Merle gains back his standing point and lots of resolutions are made at his stand point. Also not to mention the last clash between the prison group and Woodbury people. The ending is not expected. It is tragic yet hopeful. The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 16 | Watch The Croods Online | Watch Olympus Has Fallen Online | Watch G.I. Joe: Retaliation Online | Watch The Host Online | Watch Tyler Perrys Temptation Online With conflicts started to be calmed down here and there, the end of the season really seems like coming near, which is true because it is already confirmed that the season will end in the end of March with season finale, episode 16. So, here is the episode 15 plot. We begin with a betrayal plot made by Rick, Daryl, and Hershel. They were planning to betray Michonne. Rick is the master mind while the other two were reluctant with the plan. Daryl especially didn’t like the idea. Watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 Online | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 2 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 12 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 13 | The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 14 | the walking dead season 3 episode 15 sneak peekAnd in the middle of the discussion, the decision to bring out Merle came out. Merle said that Rick’s plan would not work and decided that he should do something on his own, planning to let everything be forgiven and let him be the hero of the day. Well, he was going to do all the dirty work so it was really pretty sincere. Came Merle’s showdown with Michonne. The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 15 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 1 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 14 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 15 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 16 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 17 | The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 18 There is the scene where Merle was tied up in a car shambled by walkers. And there is also the awesome talk between the two, as Merle’s revelation that he had never killed anyone before the mess started. And now ‘the whole thing started’, he had killed sixteen. Suddenly, Merle noticed how he had been used all this time. Michonne was trying to comfort him by telling “We can go back,” which Merle denied while cutting her ties. He then leaves after saying “I have something to do alone.”

Thomson Reuters:"There is the scene where Merle was tied up in a" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 06:26:25 -0700
Author: Ryan (Administrator)
Date: 04-01-2013 06:44 AM