Request to remove me from the discussion list

Search email archive for

Request to remove me from the discussion list
Author: Stephen Kisambira    Posted: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:18:39 -0500
It has been a pleasure to read the thrills and woes of using Procite.
Nonetheless it is time to for me to disengage. Please remove me from the
discussion list. I have failed to locate the instructions of doing it
without you having you all read this. Thanks and good luck.

Stephen

PROCITE The
Personal
Bibliographic To
Software
Discussion List cc
<PROCITE@listserv
.indiana.edu> Subject
Re: APA Style
28/11/2005 11:33
AM

Please respond to
PROCITE The
Personal
Bibliographic
Software
Discussion List
<PROCITE@listserv
.indiana.edu>

Hi

Check to see if its APA 4 versus version 5. The Procite.com website
support area has an updated file.

On your computer find the styles folder and change the old file name to
something similar (APA4 or ?) and then put the new file in the styles
folder. You may find the citations looking a little bit different as a few
changes were made to the APA style.

Hope this helps.

Colleen

Author: Copeland, Laurel A    Posted: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:28:37 -0800
If you wish to stop subscribing to PROCITE, send the one line message:
UNSUBSCRIBE PROCITE
(or its equivalent SIGNOFF PROCITE) to:
/>
If your current address changes or becomes invalid, send the one line
message:
UNSUBSCRIBE PROCITE
(or its equivalent SIGNOFF PROCITE) to:
/>
To stop getting PROCITE mail temporarily (while on vacation etc.) send the
one line command:
SET PROCITE NOMail
to the listserv address:
/>
To reactive your mail, send the command:
SET PROCITE MAIL
to the listserv address:
/>
If you have questions about the list, or problems with its operation, you
should direct them to the list owner, Mark Day, rather than to the PROCITE
list itself at his personal Email address: