Problem using two monitors in ProCite

Search email archive for

Problem using two monitors in ProCite
Author: Philip Stanley    Posted: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:46:08 -0000
I have recently set up my Win XP desktop to present views on two monitors.

The main reason for doing this was to be able to view two different ProCite
databases side by side.

However after I launch ProCite I am unable to drag the individual database
window out side the main ProCite window and so I am unable to view the
selected window (database) on the second monitor.

Any advice would be appreciated.

===================================

Dr Philip E Stanley

Cambridge Research & Technology Transfer Ltd

48 Glisson Road

Cambridge CB1 2HF

England

Problem using two monitors in ProCite
Author: Philip Stanley    Posted: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:01:50 -0000
Subject: RE: Problem using two monitors in ProCite

Hello Michael

Very many thanks.

Dragging the base window so that it occupies both screens simultaneously and

then resizing two databases (you need to be careful doing this), one in each

monitor.

Best regards