[UNCLASSIFIED] "Class not registered" error message

Search email archive for

[UNCLASSIFIED] "Class not registered" error message
Author: Butler, Reg    Posted: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:59:57 +1100
Using Procite 5 (Network version) for the first time for 2 years.
When trying to import a text file (Medline format from PUBMED), I get the error message "class not registered" and the file can't be imported.
This same software was working fine 2 years ago when importing such files.
I have tried reading back postings where this error message is commonly mentioned, but none of the suggested solutions from some years ago work.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Regards

IMPORTANT - This message has been issued by The Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF). The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening or sending them on.
Any reproduction, publication, communication, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of the information contained in this e-mail by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. The taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments. If you have received this e-mail as part of a valid mailing list and no longer want to receive a message such as this one advise the sender by return e-mail accordingly. Only e-mail correspondence which includes this footer, has been authorised by DAFF

Re: [UNCLASSIFIED] "Class not registered" error message
Author: Butler, Reg    Posted: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:11:02 +1100
Sorry, forgot to mention that the same error message occurs when doing the PROCITE tutorial using the text file (MEDLARS)/sample database provided with the program.

_____