PROCITE: Output Style: Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry

Search email archive for

PROCITE: Output Style: Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry
Author: Lai, Francesco    Posted: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:26:44 -0500
Does anyone have an updated output style for the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. The output style posted at http://www.procite.com/support/pcstyles.asp is outdated (1999). Has anyone updated this output style? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Francesco

Francesco A. Lai, B.A., M.L.I.S.
Head, Canadian Agriculture Library Information Centre (Guelph) / Chef, Centre d'information de la bibiothèque canadienne de l'agriculture (Guelph)
Information Management Services Division / Division des services de gestion de l'information
93 Stone Road West / 93, rue Stone ouest
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 5C9
Telephone/Téléphone: 519 780-8042
Fax/Télécopieur: 519 829-2600
E-mail/Courriel: />

Re: PROCITE: Output Style: Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry
Author: Smith, Lorraine AAFC-Harrow    Posted: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:23:46 -0500
Francesco, were you able to get any responses? I tried a couple of years back for this title..... no luck!

Lorraine

Author: Greg Whitney    Posted: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:03:34 -0500
Hello,

Normally, if the original ProCite punctuation file isn't too out of date,
you can just make a copy of the original *.pos file and edit it accordingly
in ProCite.

It beats creating a punctuation file from scratch.

I hope that this helps!

Greg Whitney
Computer Systems Coordinator
Ecole Polytechnique Library