Copernic Desktop Search Handles PDT files

Search email archive for

Copernic Desktop Search Handles PDT files
Author: Michael Alan Dover    Posted: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:52:45 -0500
Just to let folks know that when you have a proliferation of Procite files
and you're wondering just where that reference or set of notes might be,
Copernic Desktop search can be modified to add PDT and LIB file suffixes
to the list of supported files, and it does a great job of searching
within Procite and Endnote databases.

Michael Dover

Re: Copernic Desktop Search Handles PDT files