Scopus

Search email archive for

Scopus
Author: Scott, Meryn    Posted: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:16:51 +1100
Hi All:

Has anyone imported files from the Scopus database into ProCite? When I
use the regular RIS format it leaves out the Journal title field and it
inserts backslaches /// after the date field. Anyone have any
suggestions to fix this?

Thanks

Meryn Scott

Re: Scopus
Author: Heinze    Posted: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:14:01 +0100
Hello

I cannot give you a fix, but I confirm the same problems. I think we
already contacted Scopus but I am not sure whether they responded (I
don't think so, as the problem persists)

regards,
Berthold

--Berthold Heinze

Genetics - Federal Research Centre for Forestry

Hauptstrasse 7, A-1140 Vienna, Austria

/> (alternatively, when absent from office)

Tel. +43 1 87838-2219, Fax -2250 mobile +43 660 340 1460
<http://bfw.ac.at/200/220.html> http://bfw.ac.at/200/220.html

Author: Tony    Posted: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:15:16 +0100
NachrichtDear All,

This is a copy of the message I sent to the list but was rejected because of
the attachment it contained. I'm resending it without the 'offending'
attachment hoping that those affected by the Scopus problem can replicate
the change I made to the 'Ris.cfg' file obviating the need to send the
amended file.

Ton

Author: Petrovic, Lepa    Posted: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:12:28 +1100
Hi Meryn

This is the solution I used and was successful!!

Go into Procite's BibliolinkII

select the RIS.cfg filter

Select Modify

Go into Publication date (20)

In the Ends with field

Enter ///

then Save

The /// on the end of the date should now stop downloading with your ref imports.

Good luck

Lepa :-)

_____