Ultimate Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Summit in India

Search email archive for

Ultimate Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Summit in India
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 03:50:01 -0700
Subject: Ultimate Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Summit in India
Author: shaguf (New User)
Date: 08-05-2008 06:49 AM

Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is no longer just about technology, or just about content. It is about content, community, and context. The deluge of data and information, coupled with the ever-increasing need for compliance is forcing enterprises to take a strategic look at ECM and its associated disciplines. To stack up to competition, enterprises are looking up to faster, flexible, and efficient business processes that can channelise copious, unstructured information into meaningfully optimised, governed, and digitally delivered data that is available to the right stakeholders at the right time. C-level executives, senior IT process management personnel, marketing and content managers are looking to find the precise solution that will fit the needs of their organization. What are these available solutions, and how do they stack up to the needs of a specific enterprise? What roles do strategic topics such as Governance, Collaboration, Enterprise 2.0 play in the evaluation of these solutions? What is a promising approach, and how do I find the correct partners? The ECM track at Business Technology Summit 2008 offers strategic, technical, and business insights into all aspects of ECM, including Business Process Management (BPM), Business Rules Management (BRM), Master Data Management (MDM), Data Warehousing & Knowledge Management, and Enterprise 2.0. The summit will be held 22-26 September 2008 in Mumbai and Bangalore. Summit website: http://www.btsummit.com