Converting Mac ProCite v.4.0.3 to Mac EndNote X1 or X2

Search email archive for

Converting Mac ProCite v.4.0.3 to Mac EndNote X1 or X2
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:35:27 -0700
Subject: Converting Mac ProCite v.4.0.3 to Mac EndNote X1 or X2
Author: Pblank1 (New User)
Date: 08-28-2008 04:35 PM

Greetings,  Dusting off an old Ph.D. effort. Have a nice (400+ cites) Mac ProCite v.4 database on my old Mac running OS8.1. If I follow the instructions at http://www.endnote.com/support/faqs/Import/faq3.asp on converting a ProCite database to EndNote using the steps outlines in Import 3: Can I convert a ProCite database to EndNote? [...Output Style RIS-EndNote.pos ... save as a text file (with a file extension of .txt)...transfer the file to the comput...] should I be able to import the database and use it in X1 or X2 on my newer Mac? Suggestions as to purchasing X1 or X2 in this regard? Thanks, Peter