RE: [mathcad] From 2001 to 15

Search email archive for

RE: [mathcad] From 2001 to 15
Author: Stuart Jolliffe    Posted: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 16:51:34 -0000
Hello
Mathcad Reader for Version 8.
I believe this is available here
http://www.quarter-wave.com/Back_Door/MathCad_Explorer.zip

Regards

Stuart Jolliffe

_____

From: Dumke, Bill
Sent: 03 February 2012 14:37
To: /> Subject: RE: [mathcad] From 2001 to 15

Here is another suggestion that might help you. Once upon a time there was
a Mathcad Reader for Version 8. It would execute files, but you couldn’t
change anything. There might still be a copy of it lurking in a dark corner
of the Internet somewhere.

Bill Dumke

RF Engineer

Nsight dba Cellcom

450 Security Blvd, Green Bay, WI 54313

Ph: 920-617-7311

Email: />

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named. The
contents may be confidential and/or privileged If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email.
Thank you.

COMMITTED TO ECO-FRIENDLY PRACTICES : Please print only when necessary.