Re: [mathcad] Messages to this list

Search email archive for

Re: [mathcad] Messages to this list
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:42:00 +0000
/> To:
/> Date:
22/07/2010 15:42
Subject:
[mathcad] Messages to this list

Hi All

Sorry for the delay in sending out these messages. The list has been
getting lots of spam and I had not spotted the good messages in the flow
of
spam. Entirely my fault and I will work harder to make sure this does not
happen again.

Best Regards
Paul Bragg
Adept Scientific

---
The Mathcad List - Discussion, Support & News
Contributions: /> Hosted by: Adept Scientific http://www.adeptscience.com
---
Would you like this to come to a different email address?
---
Simply leave the mailing list (see below) and re-join by
sending a blank email from the new address to:
or
---
You are currently subscribed to mathcad as: /> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
/>