Re:[mathcad] MathCAD V11.2a on Windows 7

Search email archive for

Re:[mathcad] MathCAD V11.2a on Windows 7
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:23:00 +0000
From:
"Aldo P. Solari" /> To:
/> Date:
23/07/2010 09:23
Re:[mathcad] MathCAD V11.2a on Windows 7

V.11 is non longer maintained, is it ?

If we are going to believe Steve Ballmer in that "W7 is what Vista
should have been" ... well, I wouldnt go for a W7+anyMathCAD_version
(and least of all any version prior to 12i) and expect the whole thing
was going to work :-)

Do XP w/ SP3 + 12i, would you ? :P

Cheers!

W/best wishes,

Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist, PhD)

----
(academic matters)
(private matters)

Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----
(U. of) Las Palmas, Canary Islands [22/07/2010, 20:23 GMT]
----