Re:[mathcad] Messages to this list

Search email archive for

Re:[mathcad] Messages to this list
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:21:00 +0000
From:
"Aldo P. Solari" /> To:
/> Cc:
/> Date:
23/07/2010 09:21
Re:[mathcad] Messages to this list

Come'on, Paul: we **all know** you guys were drinking a bunch of
"large pints" of cold Guiness at the beach in La Costa del Sol while
we -mathcad blue collars- were waiting for the working mails to be
distributed :P

I am just kidding :-) - Am I not ? :P

W/best wishes,

Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist, PhD)

----
(academic matters)
(private matters)

Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----
(U. of) Las Palmas, Canary Islands [22/07/2010, 20:16 GMT]
----

Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:32:00 +0000
/> To:
/> Date:
23/07/2010 09:32
Re:[mathcad] Messages to this list

Hi

Actually it's the Costa del London and we were probably in a village pub
drinking pints of warm beer :-)

Best Regards
Paul Bragg
Adept Scientific

> Re:[mathcad] Messages to this list
>
> Come'on, Paul: we **all know** you guys were drinking a bunch of
> "large pints" of cold Guiness at the beach in La Costa del Sol while
> we -mathcad blue collars- were waiting for the working mails to be
> distributed :P
>
> I am just kidding :-) - Am I not ? :P
>

> W/best wishes,
>
> Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist, PhD)
>
> ----

---
The Mathcad List - Discussion, Support & News
Contributions: /> Hosted by: Adept Scientific http://www.adeptscience.com
---
Would you like this to come to a different email address?
---
Simply leave the mailing list (see below) and re-join by
sending a blank email from the new address to:
or
---
You are currently subscribed to mathcad as: /> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
/>