Re: [mathcad] Fw: Mathcad 14 File Association

Search email archive for

Re: [mathcad] Fw: Mathcad 14 File Association
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:30:00 +0000
----- Forwarded by Paul Bragg/Users/AdeptScientific on 21/02/2011 15:17
-----

From:
Kerri Walonoski /> To:
/> Date:
22/07/2010 15:30
Subject:
[mathcad] Fw: Mathcad 14 File Association

Since I got Mathcad 14 none of my files (either .mcd or .xmcd) will
associate with Mathcad. I have tried forcing the association by using
"open with" but selecting Matchcad through the browse files option does
not allow me to pull the program into the list to choose from. My
computer has tried to open the files with excel and with pdf viewer, but
the only way I can actually get them to open is to open Mathcad first and
to open the file directly through the program (or dragging and dropping
the file icon onto an open Mathcad screen.

Is there any way I can fix this association problem? I have done a web
search but can only find the method that I've already tried, which hasn't
worked.

-Kerri Walonoski

---
The Mathcad List - Discussion, Support & News
Contributions:
Hosted by: Adept Scientific http://www.adeptscience.com
---
Would you like this to come to a different email address?
---
Simply leave the mailing list (see below) and re-join by
sending a blank email from the new address to:
or
---
You are currently subscribed to mathcad as:

Re: [mathcad] Fw: Mathcad 14 File Association
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:21:00 +0000
From:
"Eden Mei" /> To:
/> Date:
23/07/2010 09:21
Re: [mathcad] Fw: Mathcad 14 File Association

Have you tried looking at the registry?

TTFN