Re: [mathcad] Mathcad 15 "onefn" function problems

Search email archive for

Re: [mathcad] Mathcad 15 "onefn" function problems
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:32:00 +0000
From:
"Dumke, Bill"

Date:
22/07/2010 15:32
Subject:
[mathcad] Mathcad 15 "onefn" function problems

I hope this list still works. The good old Mathcad Collaboratory has been
destroyed. The Planet thing is a disaster. PTC is really trying hard
to lose their customer base. And I don’t really care about seeing pistons
moving up and down in their cylinders in a Mathcad animation of a
drawing.

I am having trouble with the onefn function in Mathcad 15. I get double
entries in the 1/f noise vector and if I take the CFFT(ofn) I get a zero
as the first result. Also I do not understand the mirrored magnitude plot
of the 1/f Noise. I also don’t understand why the range variable even
starts at zero. That would give infinity for 1/f. See attached.

Bill

Bill Dumke, RF Engineer
Nsight Telservices dba Cellcom
450 Security Blvd
Green Bay, WI 54313

Office: 920 617-7311
e-mail:

---
The Mathcad List - Discussion, Support & News
Contributions:
Hosted by: Adept Scientific http://www.adeptscience.com
---
Would you like this to come to a different email address?
---
Simply leave the mailing list (see below) and re-join by
sending a blank email from the new address to:
or
---
You are currently subscribed to mathcad as:

Re: [mathcad] Mathcad 15 "onefn" function problems
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:22:00 +0000
From:
"Eden Mei"

Date:
23/07/2010 09:22
Re: [mathcad] Mathcad 15 "onefn" function problems

Bill,

I wouldn't give up on PTC's forums. This is the link to the Mathcad
section: http://communities.ptc.com/community/mathcad and you can still be
quite insulated from the rest of PTC's products and postings.

Sorry, can't help you with M15, though

TTFN