[mathcad] Re[2]: Contouring irregular data

Search email archive for

[mathcad] Re[2]: Contouring irregular data
Author: Aldo P Solari    Posted: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:10:07 +0100
For that kind of plot (overlaying data), it is always better to export
the data to applications such as Grapher and Surfer (Golden Software)
or similar packages.

W/best wishes,

Dr. Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist)

----
(academic matters)
(private matters)

Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----
(U. of) Las Palmas, Canary Islands [24/07/2008, 22:07 GMT]
----