Re: [mathcad] --Mathcad

Search email archive for

Re: [mathcad] --Mathcad
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:24:00 +0000
From:
"Aldo P. Solari" /> To:
/> Date:
21/01/2011 09:24
Subject:
[mathcad] --Mathcad

I havent received any traffic from the MathCAD forum since several
months ago.

I wonder whether it is still operative, I am with General Maximus
Meridius in the Elysees or everyone has gone over to MAPLE :P

Please, confirm :-)

W/best wishes,

Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist, PhD)

----
(academic matters)
(private matters)

Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----

---
The Mathcad List - Discussion, Support & News
Contributions: /> Hosted by: Adept Scientific http://www.adeptscience.com
---
Would you like this to come to a different email address?
---
Simply leave the mailing list (see below) and re-join by
sending a blank email from the new address to:
or
---
You are currently subscribed to mathcad as: /> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
/>

Re: [mathcad] --Mathcad
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:27:00 +0000
/> To:
/> Date:
21/01/2011 11:27
Re: [mathcad] --Mathcad

Thanks Aldo,
As you can see the list is not broken, so if anyone has any Mathcad
questions please post them here.
Regards
Paul Bragg

Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:55:00 +0000
From:
Ted Diehl /> To:
/> Date:
22/01/2011 10:55
Re: [mathcad] --Mathcad

Aldo,

I am still here at DuPont

ted

From:
"Aldo P. Solari"

Date:
01/21/2011 04:25 AM
Subject:
[...]

transfers of data to third parties.

Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

http://www.adeptscience.com List Archive: http://lists.adeptscience.co.uk/

Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:48:00 +0000
From:
"Maier, Robert R J"

Date:
24/01/2011 10:46
RE: [mathcad] --Mathcad

No, the list isn’t broken.
Mathcad is broken.

The refusal of PTC to come up with a freely available patch for a
dysfunctional product which crashes when “print preview” , leading to
loss of all date, caused me to desert Mathcad.
Although I still occasionally use the programme V14 but have no intention
to pass on any further monies to a company which has so little regard for
its customers.

Robert

Dr. Robert R J Maier ; PhD., Dipl.Ing.FH; MInstP, Research Fellow .
Fibre Optics Group in Applied Optics and Photonics .
Heriot-Watt University; School of Engineering and Physical Science [EPS] .
Earl Mountbatten Building, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS; UK .
Office: Room G.23, Phone +44 (0)131 451 3084 or .
Lab: Room G.72, Phone +44 (0)131 451 8153 ..
Fax: +44 (0)131 451 3088 .

wrote:
[...]

You are currently subscribed to %%list.name%% as: %%emailaddr%%.

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278.

RE: [mathcad] --Mathcad
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:59:00 +0000
From:
"Zeftel, Mona"

Date:
24/01/2011 14:59
RE: [mathcad] --Mathcad

Robert,

The print preview issue has been fixed. It was caused by Microsoft
changing their software, after we shipped Mathcad 14.0. You can download
the free fix for it at http://www.ptc.com/support/mathcad_downloads.htm.
If you can’t get to the page directly, you just need to sign into the PTC
website.

Best regards,

Mona

Mona Zeftel