Re: Re[4]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime

Search email archive for

Re: Re[4]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 00:53:00 +0000
From:
"Aldo P. Solari" /> To:
/> Date:
30/01/2011 00:53
Subject:
Re[4]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime

You know, Mona: "20 years after" this that

ZM> Mathcad Prime 1.0 runs on both 32 bit and 64-bit.
ZM> It runs on XP, Vista, and Win 7.

is almost an insult when I am talking about kernels and such.

You are excused. Thank you.

W/best wishes,

Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist, PhD)

----
(academic matters)
(private matters)

Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----
(U. of) Las Palmas, Canary Islands [29/01/2011, 20:26 GMT]
----