Re: Re[2]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime

Search email archive for

Re: Re[2]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:33:00 +0000
From:
"Aldo P. Solari" /> To:
/> Date:
27/01/2011 17:33
Subject:
Re[2]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime

Does any one knows about what PTC did kernelwise to their new product
? It is important to know for many reasons: who is behind the new
kernel and what is their developing agenda.

In Maple, Mathcad, Mathematica, Matlab ... we are not talking about
"front ends" but kernels, memory management, 32-64 bits, operative
systems under which the new product may come to work, etc. On this,
zero info so far.

Best,

Aldo

W/best wishes,

Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist, PhD)

----
(academic matters)
(private matters)

Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----
(U. of) Las Palmas, Canary Islands [27/01/2011, 11:45 GMT]
----

---
The Mathcad List - Discussion, Support & News
Contributions: /> Hosted by: Adept Scientific http://www.adeptscience.com
---
Would you like this to come to a different email address?
---
Simply leave the mailing list (see below) and re-join by
sending a blank email from the new address to:
or
---
You are currently subscribed to mathcad as: /> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
/>

RE: Re[2]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:13:00 +0000
From:
"Zeftel, Mona" /> To:
/> Date:
28/01/2011 14:13
RE: Re[2]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime

Mathcad Prime 1.0 runs on both 32 bit and 64-bit.
It runs on XP, Vista, and Win 7.

Best,

Mona

Mona Zeftel
Mathcad Senior Technical Consultant

PHONE: 781-370-7290
FAX 781-370-7017
/>
http://communities.ptc.com/community/mathcad

Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:56:00 +0000
From:
Miron Kaufman /> To:
/> Date:
29/01/2011 18:56
RE: Re[2]: [mathcad] Mathcad prime

Can I have both Mathcad Prime and Mathcad 15 installed on one computer?

Miron Kaufman

http://www.adeptscience.com List Archive: http://lists.adeptscience.co.uk/