RE: EXTERNAL: [mathcad] Mathcad list thoughts

Search email archive for

RE: EXTERNAL: [mathcad] Mathcad list thoughts
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:48:00 +0000
From:
"Pergande, Albert N" /> To:
/> Date:
24/01/2011 13:48
RE: EXTERNAL: [mathcad] Mathcad list thoughts

We need a facebook page

Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:57:00 +0000
From:
"Troyer, Rod"

Date:
24/01/2011 14:57
RE: EXTERNAL: [mathcad] Mathcad list thoughts

Albert,

The problem with a Facebook page is that many corporate servers block
access to them as they tend to be quite intrusive.
I know that’s the case with our firm.

----
(academic matters)
(private matters)

Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----

---
The Mathcad List - Discussion, Support & News
Contributions:
Hosted by: Adept Scientific http://www.adeptscience.com
---
Would you like this to come to a different email address?
---
Simply leave the mailing list (see below) and re-join by
sending a blank email from the new address to:
or
---
You are currently subscribed to mathcad as:

Marc Artzrouni, Professor
Department of Mathematics (CNRS 5142)
University of Pau - BP 1155
64013 Pau Cedex
FRANCE

**********************************
tel: + 33 - (0)5 59 40 75 50
fax: + 33 - (0)5 59 40 75 55
e-mail:
Skype: marc.artzrouni
**********************************

Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:02:00 +0000
From:
"Pergande, Albert N" /> To:
/> Date:
24/01/2011 15:02
RE: EXTERNAL: [mathcad] Mathcad list thoughts

I could, but make a few of you admins

EXCELLENT idea - I started using FB a week ago and I realize it's used for
everyting !
Will Albert Pergande create the page, since it's his idea? (or should it
be a PTC, Adeptscience person?)
Marc Artzrouni

We need a facebook page

Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:06:00 +0000
From:
"Pergande, Albert N"

Date:
24/01/2011 15:06
RE: EXTERNAL: [mathcad] Mathcad list thoughts

That's true, but it's still useful. The big thing to remember is anything
you post there is essentially public, and FB could conceivably claim
copyright to it. And you can always get to it on your $900 iThingamajig