[mathcad] Re[2]: New MC file question

Search email archive for

[mathcad] Re[2]: New MC file question
Author: Aldo P Solari    Posted: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:18:46 +0000
MathCAD has a certain way to format documents (not those of data or
text files). MathCAD formats documents in a way it can read
mathematical notation. Nule files (those with no content) cannot be
interpreted by MathCAD - for which we are all forced to the TERRIBLE
TASK :P

of creating new files from within the application ... uhh, really
swetty :P [we are going to get "tennis player arm" of doing so much
click work ... clickclickclickclick] :P

I guess we all need a "refresher week" at Marine boot camp in Quantico
:-)

Cheers!

W/best wishes,

Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist, PhD)

----
(academic matters)
(private matters)

Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----
(U. of) Las Palmas, Canary Islands [04/02/2009, 21:13 GMT]
----