Re: [mathcad] -- still on ?

Search email archive for

Re: [mathcad] -- still on ?
Author: Frank Doyle    Posted: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 11:50:58 -0600
Aldo,
Guess I am not in-country.
I also have a problem purchasing new "upgraded" products that have
inherent problems.
I agree with your comments re: PTC "dumping" a collection of information.
Frank

On 2012-12-03 10:13, Aldo P. Solari wrote:
> Frank,
>
> if you're still running on v. 13.1, you are not in-country,
> alternatively, a romantic or a true adventurer in Northern Alaska :P
>
> I would go for v. 14 or 15 with fix 030.
>
> Prime ... or not Prime: the kernel looks like an "All at 1 buck"
> shop :P
>
> Best,
>
> Aldo
>

> W/best wishes/greetings,
>
> Aldo P. Solari (fisheries researcher, Ph.D.)
> 2D-3D Stock dynamics and systems modelling.
>
> Email: <aldo.solari at fisheries.es>
>
> http://independent.academia.edu/AldoSolari
>
> ----
> All general confidentiality disclaimers apply
> ----

---

Author: David Burton    Posted: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 14:44:54 -0800 (
After the customer support fiasco of version 14 I'll never send another dime to them.   I only managed to get the update M020 after quite some difficulty.  It's still very buggy and eats up memory with leaks,eventually begins to behave bizarrely, even producing calculations with wrong answers, but I'll go back to Mcad11 before I send them any more money.

I don't suppose there's anyway to find the 030 update?

David Burton
Sirius Design and Technology, LLC.
/>

________________________________

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Steen_Gro=F0e?=    Posted: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:30:02 +0100
There in no 15M030 fix so far. Only just reached 15M020. I got that and I use it a little, but
my main productivity is still in 11.2SG (the latter indicates I have tampered with the
symbolics so I can solve ODEs in symbolics).

On 2012-12-03 10:13, Aldo P. Solari wrote:
> Frank,
>
> if you're still running on v. 13.1, you are not in-country,
> alternatively, a romantic or a true adventurer in Northern Alaska :P
>
> I would go for v. 14 or 15 with fix 030.
>
> Prime ... or not Prime: the kernel looks like an "All at 1 buck"
> shop :P
>
> Best,
>
> Aldo
>

> W/best wishes/greetings,
>
> Aldo P. Solari (fisheries researcher, Ph.D.)
> 2D-3D Stock dynamics and systems modelling.
>
> Email: <aldo.solari at fisheries.es>
>
> http://independent.academia.edu/AldoSolari
>
> ----
> All general confidentiality disclaimers apply
> ----

/> >

---
[...]

You are currently subscribed to mathcad as: /> To unsubscribe send a blank email to /> Med venlig hilsen

Steen Groðe, Senior lektor, Forsknings- og Udviklingskonsulent
Ph.d. studerende, RUC, Cand comm., BSc

E: />
T arb: (+45) 7248 7275
T priv: (+45) 5053 6699
W: http://www.grode.dk

Roskilde universitetscenter
NSM bygning 27.1.010
/>
Læreruddannelsen (matematik og teknologi)
Professionshøjskolen Metropol
Nyelandsvej 27
2000 Frederiksberg C
E: />

---

Author: David Burton    Posted: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:12:49 -0800 (
Actually what I need is 14 M03, that is if it actually makes it work reliably.

On 2012-12-03 10:13, Aldo P. Solari wrote:
> Frank,
>
> if you're still running on v. 13.1, you are not in-country,
> alternatively, a romantic or a true adventurer in Northern Alaska :P
>
> I would go for v. 14 or 15 with fix 030.
>
> Prime ... or not Prime: the kernel looks like an "All at 1 buck"
> shop :P
>
> Best,
>
> Aldo
>

> W/best wishes/greetings,
>
> Aldo P. Solari (fisheries researcher, Ph.D.)
> 2D-3D Stock dynamics and systems modelling.
>
> Email: <aldo.solari at fisheries.es>
>
> http://independent.academia.edu/AldoSolari
>
> ----
> All general confidentiality disclaimers apply
> ----

/> ---