[mathcad] Fwd: Heaviside function in V<=13 versus V14

Search email archive for

[mathcad] Fwd: Heaviside function in V<=13 versus V14
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:01:00 +0000
----- Forwarded by Paul Bragg/Users/AdeptScientific on 21/02/2011 15:10
-----

/> To:
/> Date:
23/04/2010 16:01
Subject:
[mathcad] Fwd: Heaviside function in V<=13 versus V14

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Heaviside function in V<=13 versus V14

For those that are interested I attach a sheet that shows the problem.
Run it in V13 you get one answer and in V14 another. I raised this issue
on the list three years ago. I have recently contacted ptc again in an
attempt to get the issue resolved. You will find my proposal as to how
this should be done on the attached sheet.
Stephen

PS To Paul. I don't think my previous post made it to the list. Can you
please check that this one does?

--
Stephen Senn (home email)
17 Dundonald Road

---
The Mathcad List - Discussion, Support & News
Contributions:
Hosted by: Adept Scientific http://www.adeptscience.com
---
Would you like this to come to a different email address?
---
Simply leave the mailing list (see below) and re-join by
sending a blank email from the new address to:
or
---
You are currently subscribed to mathcad as: