Re: [mathcad] Re[2]: new Design of Experiments functionality for Mathcad

Search email archive for

Re: [mathcad] Re[2]: new Design of Experiments functionality for Mathcad
Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 05:58:00 +0000
----- Forwarded by Paul Bragg/Users/AdeptScientific on 21/02/2011 15:09
-----

From:
"Aldo P. Solari" /> To:
/> Date:
22/04/2010 05:58
Subject:
[mathcad] Re[2]: new Design of Experiments functionality for Mathcad

Holy Cow! I thought everyone but me had gone over to Maple :P

I realize now we are still a few resisting in the trench! :P

Cheers!

W/best wishes,

Aldo P. Solari (fisheries biologist, PhD)

----
Home: www.ulpgc.es/webs/ffresearch-solaris
----

Author: Paul Bragg    Posted: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:12:00 +0000
----- Forwarded by Paul Bragg/Users/AdeptScientific on 21/02/2011 15:09
-----

From:
"Pergande, Albert N" /> To:
/> Date:
23/04/2010 10:12
RE: [mathcad] Re[2]: new Design of Experiments functionality for Mathcad

If you figured out maple without a private tutorial, your GOOD!