[mathcad] RE: Error: You must unload your debugger before you can run this program.

Search email archive for

[mathcad] RE: Error: You must unload your debugger before you can run this program.
Author: Pergande, Albert N    Posted: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:03:19 -0400
I always had problems when I compiled in the debug mode. Make sure you
select 'release' in the project properties. Some how, the symbol table seems
to confuse MathCad.

Albert Pergande, Senior RF Engineer
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control Radar
MP 200
5600 Sand Lake Road
Orlando Fla 32819
Voice 407-356-5169
Fax 407-356-0933
Work Related E-mail - /> Personal E-mail - />