How to rename fields in Endnote (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)

Search email archive for

How to rename fields in Endnote (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:13:13 -0800
Subject: How to rename fields in Endnote

Hello,   I'm hoping somebody could help me figure out how to rename fields in Endnote x4. They have 8 "custom" fields for when you search the library, and I would like to rename these fields ( ie. instead of "custom 1" it would be called Taxa). Can someone please help me figure this out? Thanks!

Re: How to rename fields in Endnote (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:48:58 -0800
Subject: Re: How to rename fields in Endnote

View the training video #2: Custom Reference Types,