PowerPoint and EndNote - Bibliography (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)

Search email archive for

PowerPoint and EndNote - Bibliography (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:34:45 -0800
Subject: PowerPoint and EndNote - Bibliography

Hi,   What I want to do is create a bibliography at the end of my PowerPoint. I have found the "citation" and "reference" functions in EndNote X7 but I cannot find a way to create a bibliography, like one can in Word. The citation and reference functions also don't seem to be able to recognise that different Authors/Papers are being added - it keeps adding a (1) although I am inserting different citations? Maybe I am doing something wrong, can anybody help?   Thanks in advance,   Yickin