Re: x6 to x7 for Mac upgrade nightmare! (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)

Search email archive for

Re: x6 to x7 for Mac upgrade nightmare! (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:51:45 -0800 (
Subject: Re: x6 to x7 for Mac upgrade nightmare!

Hi I am also in this vortex of endnote mac nightmare!   after installing maverick endnote x5 no longer works, hence installed endnote x7.   however, no matter how many times i deleted the bundle from startup windows, when i go to template and addin, the path of "endnote CWYW commands.dotm" came from the file from endnote 5. i know this cos i went to the library file and the date of this was the same date as when endnote 5 was installed? i removed that and tried cut and pass the bundle from endnote x7 manually and yet still doesnt work endnote 5 refuses to go away and endnote 7 refuses to appear! Help

Re: x6 to x7 for Mac upgrade nightmare! (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:58:34 -0800 (

Hello, hpoon:   Check your startup location in Word; it should be set to Applications: Microsoft Office: Office: Startup: Word. You can check this by going to the Word menu: Preferences: File Locations.   If resetting that doesn't help, please contact our support team immediately for live troubleshooting.

Re: x6 to x7 for Mac upgrade nightmare! (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 14:06:10 -0800 (

brillant sorted now that i have changed the path at file location. thank you.