Invalid class String, Vista 32bit, Office/word 2010, X6 (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)

Search email archive for

Invalid class String, Vista 32bit, Office/word 2010, X6 (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:05:05 -0800 (
Subject: Invalid class String, Vista 32bit, Office/word 2010, X6

I just updated my endnote wich was working fine till the update.   Now in WORD when I goto open endnote or insercitation all I get is "Invalid class string"   The program otherwise opens fine on its own.    DS

Re: Invalid class String, Vista 32bit, Office/word 2010, X6 (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:06:10 -0800 (

Hello, One thing to look at first is if word says "EndNote X6 on the tab and that you have X6 open in the background. If that's the case, use the steps here: http://endnote.com/kb/81137 To fix the issue.   Thanks, Colin Gillies Technical Support Team Thomson Reuters Phone: +1 800 336 4474 thomsonreuters.com Thomson Reuters and its product names and acronyms used herein are trademarks, service marks, and registered trademarks used under license. This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and delete this email and any attachments.