Re: "The range cannot be deleted" (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)

Search email archive for

Re: "The range cannot be deleted" (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 05:21:29 -0800 (
Subject: Re: "The range cannot be deleted"

Hello ,,,   Can somebody helps me ... "The range cannot be deleted" appeared in my endnote and really close with my thesis deadline ... help me please T T

Re: "The range cannot be deleted" (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 05:59:14 -0800 (

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble. As mentioned by Colin above, if you are still having problems with this after trying the steps he and I mentioned, contact us in technical support for further assistance, as this will be specific to the files each of you are working with.