Re: Cost of EndNote Web? (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)

Search email archive for

Re: Cost of EndNote Web? (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:24:04 -0800
Subject: Re: Cost of EndNote Web?

Chuck, I noticed your question has not been answered here. I also need this information. Can someone reply so others with the same question might also have access to this information without having to wait for a reply from sales? Thank you.

Re: Cost of EndNote Web? (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:45:33 -0800

Because the pricing will depend on your setup, I would recommend contacting Sales directly:   800-722-1227 8-5 PT, Monday through Friday   http://endnote.com/contact/sales-information-request

Re: Cost of EndNote Web? (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:28:45 -0800

Actually, I think that Endnote Web is now Endnote Online and is free.     http://endnote.com/buy/enw