Re: "Endnote error" when adding citations to Word document (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)

Search email archive for

Re: "Endnote error" when adding citations to Word document (Thomson Reuters Community Subscription Update)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:19:37 -0800
Subject: Re: "Endnote error" when adding citations to Word document

Hey just made an account to try and offer a solution.   I had the exact same issue due to the fact that I had altered my output style in Endnote however my bibliography in Open Office was a different style that I had created and deleted. Changing the bib. to the Endnote output style fixed this for me. I'm not sure how to specifically fix it in Word however the issues you mention were the exact same ones I was having.