Thomson Reuters:"Re: Is endnote X6 compatible with Word 2013?" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Is endnote X6 compatible with Word 2013?" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted:
Subject: Re: Is endnote X6 compatible with Word 2013?
Author: flyer012 (New User)
Date: 07-20-2013 10:20 AM

I experienced the same problem. I now updated to Endnote X7 but the problem remains. It takes forever to insert a new footnote-citation via the CWYW-tool. The same is true when I edit a citation (e.g. add a "Cited page" via the menu). Is there any solution for this or do I need to change an option?   I run Endnote X7 and Word 2013 with Windows 7 on a Pentium Dual-Core 2,1 GHz and 4 GB Ram.

[View Complete Thread]