Neil Bennett and Alex Cadwallader of Leonard Curtis Business Solution Group were appointed Joint Administrators of Adept Scientific Limited (the Company) on 4 November 2014.

RE: Journal abbreviations (ISO journal abbreviations)

Search email archive for

RE: Journal abbreviations (ISO journal abbreviations)
Author: Gerritsma, Wouter    Posted: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:37:14 -0500
(slightly off topic)

>From the issn site:

What is the ISO 4 standard?

The ISO 4 standard defines the rules for the abbreviation of title words and
titles of publications. The words of the List of Title Word Abbreviations
are abbreviated in accordance with this standard, for which the ISSN
International Centre is the maintenance agency since 1974. In conformity
with the field of application of this standard, the abbreviations can also
be used for the abbreviations of titles of non serial publications.

You can order it from ISSN (probably for 100 eur)

http://www.issn.org:8080/English/pub/products/lstwa
<http://www.issn.org:8080/English/pub/products/lstwa>

regards

Wouter Gerritsma

Author: =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5ns?= Eriksson    Posted: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:29:18 +0100
Thank You for answering!
Mns Eriksson

>(slightly off topic)
>
>>>From the issn site:
>
>What is the ISO 4 standard?
>
>The ISO 4 standard defines the rules for the abbreviation of title words
and
>titles of publications. The words of the List of Title Word Abbreviations
>are abbreviated in accordance with this standard, for which the ISSN
>International Centre is the maintenance agency since 1974. In conformity
>with the field of application of this standard, the abbreviations can also
>be used for the abbreviations of titles of non serial publications.
>
>You can order it from ISSN (probably for 100 eur)
>
>http://www.issn.org:8080/English/pub/products/lstwa
><http://www.issn.org:8080/English/pub/products/lstwa>
>

>regards
>
>Wouter Gerritsma