Thomson Reuters:"Re: Currently no support in Endnote X4 for Office 2011 for Mac. Reuters to lose $1,500 in missed sales?" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Currently no support in Endnote X4 for Office 2011 for Mac. Reuters to lose $1,500 in missed sales?" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 05:16:32 -0800
Subject: Re: Currently no support in Endnote X4 for Office 2011 for Mac. Reuters to lose $1,500 in missed sales?
Author: mallshouse (New User)
Date: 12-24-2010 01:16 PM

The excuses put forth here by Thomson Reuters are lame and a bit whiney. I'll be moving on to a product made by a company that actually cares about getting the job done right.

Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:51:52 -0800
Author: rwjaxonn (New User)
Date: 01-04-2011 05:51 PM

I'll tell you what's really frustrating, ....   I just switched to a Mac from a PC, I need Word compatibility, and all I have is 2011, so I don't have the option of going back to 2008 like some of the rest of you do.   This is pretty sad.  Looking through this thread,I see that a solution was promised "in a couple of weeks" back in November of 2010.  Six =? a couple?