Thomson Reuters:"Re: Use of Term Lists to assign an Impact Factor to every reference of a library" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription

Search email archive for

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Use of Term Lists to assign an Impact Factor to every reference of a library" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:17:00 -0800
Subject: Re: Use of Term Lists to assign an Impact Factor to every reference of a library
Author: Leanne (Mentor)
Date: 12-16-2010 03:16 PM

I believe you need to export the library first with the style, and then reimprot it after merging.  This results in a change in the "record numbers", so only use it going forward for new papers.

Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:09:00 -0800
Author: Marc_Girondot (New User)
Date: 12-16-2010 09:08 PM

I just test it and it seems to work directly on any library... if someone could confirm, I am interested to know. I just get the 2009 list. I will merge it with my name file. Give me 3 or 4 days !   Marc

Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:35:54 -0800
Author: gregfry5 (Enthusiast)
Date: 12-19-2010 07:35 AM

Yes, this approach works directly on existing references.

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Use "Change Text" to add italics" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:44:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Use "Change Text" to add italics
Author: Leanne (Mentor)
Date: 01-11-2011 05:44 PM

Nope, not possibe.  See here for my previous comments on this kind of issue.  -- if you care!  :smileyhappy:

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Use "Change Text" to add italics" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:08:52 -0800
Author: smgross4182 (New User)
Date: 01-11-2011 06:08 PM

Thanks for your response.   This would be a great feature to add to EndNote at some point. I've been mildly annoyed by this for years.

Thomson Reuters:"Re: Use "Change Text" to add italics" - 1 New Post - Community Subscription
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:41:42 -0800
Author: Leanne (Mentor)
Date: 01-11-2011 06:41 PM

try the suggestions forum!  I would kudo it.