Reference list doesn't seem to be updating with changes

Search email archive for

Reference list doesn't seem to be updating with changes
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:41:17 -0700
Subject: Reference list doesn't seem to be updating with changes

Author: MKD (Visitor)
Date: 04-22-2009 09:41 PM

Hi there,   I had to change some details in a few of my references (for example, to write out the full name of a company that goes by an acronym). However, when I update the Bibliography in my Word document (using "Format Bibliography" of CWYW toolbar), some of the changes aren't updated. Some of the names continue to be listed the way I had them before.   I have a feeling this is something very simple that I'm missing, but I'm a new EndNote user and don't know where to start.   Thank you in advance to anyone who might be able to help me!   Marta