Re: EndNote failure information in word

Search email archive for

Re: EndNote failure information in word
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 06:52:05 -0700
Subject: Re: EndNote failure information in word

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-09-2009 02:52 PM

Did you have an older version of Endnote installed?  The only mention I have seen to a similar error, is FAQ 38, which refers to Endnote 4  http://www.endnote.com/support/faqs/CWYW/faq38.asp and an old discussion list item http://lists.adeptscience.co.uk/endnote/endnote_Nov_2000/thid_a5fd0c529e18f4d374dba9818451ac73.html - but Tech support might be worth a try.

Re: EndNote failure information in word
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:24:52 -0700

Author: Unicorn (Regular)
Date: 04-14-2009 08:24 AM

No, we've got the X2 version installed. We once came across a similar problem and thought of an "older" version not being uninstalled as a possible "error source". It hasn't caused any problems up to now, but one has to close 3 windows with similar failure information before being able to work with word. Maybe we just have to uninstall the older version.. I'll try :)