Endnote X2 demo doesn't work

Search email archive for

Endnote X2 demo doesn't work
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:10:55 -0700
Subject: Endnote X2 demo doesn't work

Author: obrienr (New User)
Date: 04-07-2009 11:10 PM

I'm having a lot of trouble with the Endnote X2 demo version I downloaded for trial.  I can't seem to get the import function to work, which is the only reason I wanted to upgrade from Endnote 8.  Also, it doesn't seem to like my old Endnote 8 library very well - it reads it, but then the next time I try, it won't open it.  I'm using a Mac with OS 10.5.6, which seems to be a problem for Endnote 8.  Is this just a problem with the trial version?  Maybe something went wrong when it was downloading.