Multiple toolbar in word2008: Macintosh.

Search email archive for

Multiple toolbar in word2008: Macintosh.
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 01:25:48 -0700
Subject: Multiple toolbar in word2008: Macintosh.

Author: bjackson (New User)
Date: 04-07-2009 09:25 AM

My configuration: IntelMac OS 10.4. Word2008 with update 12.1.5 and Endnote X2 with update 2.01 (site licence). I have no problem inserting a citation from the Library but most other Endnote tool commands creates a mulitple set of menus in the menu bar of word. This gets progressively more  disjointed as more EndNote commands are executed. I have  tried all the suggestions in earlier messages but still remain disappointed with the result. These can be removed by quitting and then opening.  I am a research fellow at a university and supervise PhD students and this is becoming quite an issue. This problem has been reported only a few times in these fora so one can assume most Macintosh users do not experience this problem. Perhaps you can suggest a way forward for me.  Barry