Re: Cannot save changes to out put style

Search email archive for

Re: Cannot save changes to out put style
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:48:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Cannot save changes to out put style

Author: smilinbaby (New User)
Date: 04-11-2009 07:48 PM

@chrisbrkich How did you get on finally? I seem to have a similar problem. I have changed the location of my "Styles" folder to an area which is *totally* under my control,  but I seem to have the same problem : the "Styles" folder goes back to "Read-only"*wherever* I place it, but the styles are not "read-only".   Someone please help!

Re: Cannot save changes to out put style
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 02:55:27 -0700

Author: donjoaoresort (New User)
Date: 04-20-2009 10:55 AM

may be due to some error . Is this problem solved?     John Don Joao Resort